Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Life ;D

Everyone? I finally came good then I recently updated blog I enjoy my job, I'm happy this holiday season; D, but I feel tired ,Skip 2 day  I really lazy go rmb ;P 

7 September 2010 * Tuesday

today with Momo and miko went 101 gaigai .
3.++ Go to rex box singK . meet long time no see d fren . I am Happy ;D 
8.++ Back Home . 






















8 September 2010 * Wednesday

1.++ wake up feel so tiredddddd ! Ms.yee call me go out for pavilion . 
then fast go ready . my mom fetch me go find she lol . rain day -.- 
waiting so long also not stop ,really Impatient !!! walk go to LRT .

then go wong gou eat .























my baby girl Ms.yee ! ;D
























finish shopping go sg.wang .












































I am crazy -.- ! 
so long time no alone take bus ,feel so be afraid ))); 
9++ reach home . 0h so miss Miss my bed );

9 September 2010 * Thursday'

go working .






















my b4 hair ! lol no like me -.-
ermmm,I am happy I enjoy my working and i like tat fren ;D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR Ms.YEE ;D





















I hope you can find the man you happy ,add oil girls ! I love you so much ! ;D

10 September 2010 *Friday 

0h ya ! today is my Boss Haw Ten Birthday ;D .
Afternoon with my Baby Linlin go out for Sunway Shopping again ;P !
sam tong ahhh ~6.00 Home sweet Home ;D !

7.38 Kelly Lai come my home ready ,waiting my Boss come fetch we .







































9.50 Boss come fetch we .then go Mist club .
so early reach there .-.- I feel so boring !






















Happy Birthday My Boss ! I Love you so much ;D !
Sorry ya boss you birthday make you so down ); No cake, no gifts ! Next time will you Celebrate 0kay ? ;D 

today I really not happy , I hate no manners ppl ! No Next time Fuck ! 
you know you very no manners girl ? 0h my god never saw dou like tat d girl ! Fuck off larh Pls !  
wei liang 


finish eat then back Puchong , Go Kelly Lai Home sleep ;D 
lol 2 like kiao siao -.- , still 6++ sleep .

Boy thx you !  you can really give to my happy . but stop here !

11 September 2010 *Saturday 

wake up at 1.++ still 6.++ with Kelly Lai go out For near there eat .
finish eat then we with wen kit go Bukit Jalil Shisha ;D .
with my BABY Girl pic . hahahaha !



































11++ Home sweet Home ! 
I think I am Bab girl , I love smoke right ? ya , boy always say girl dun smoke '男仔睇到唔好' 
Haizzz ..b4 I will not smoke , but now i like ..



No comments:

Post a Comment