Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me (;

27 September 2010 *Sunday  

at Night 12.am Jason ong come fetch me go out eat ,wei liang The first call me say Happy Birthday ;D and my amber Bii  ..I am Happy ;D ! thanks so much .





















cutie Beat ;D thanks Jason 0ng . 
 finish then with Jason 0ng go genting play . till morning 5++ back home . 
 afternoon Jason ong fetch me go Neway with my Kelly Lai , Haw Ten ,Momo ,wen kit .

thanks my Boss Haw ten .























7.00pm reach my home ,then Three girls talk about feelings . ;D
10.30 go fetch rayson siew then go chye9 Celebrate my birthday .













 



































siang siang come chye9 find me .





















thanks you present ;D .waiting you 12Months come back ! ;D

I am Happy tonight .thanks all come celebrate my birthday & all FB fren Blessing (;
I do not wish this year's birthday I don't know want wish what . wish my family and my dear friends & husband always smile and Happy .
No surprise, I received less than I would like to receive information. I regret to spend my birthday with them .. not whether they have been forgotten today is my birthday ? 

END .

No comments:

Post a Comment