Saturday, October 02, 2010

about me ! ;D





















hmmm,I am coming,everyone miss me anot ? ;D  I recently forgetful is it. I have not written many, many things, including my life.Want to say out loud; My work is finally over, 2010/10/2 very pleased to work do not have to stay up late to study.

I have been very happy, very happy I no longer think of him. He was my favorite man, so unforgettable. I can not forget, I do not know if my heart has been without him, I do not have to think about this problem.

At the same time I want to say I'm in love, Do not be surprised xD ! about his very nice to me, I like him ;D He is so cute, with him feeling very enjoy, I remember got some friend told me couples cannot talk about feelings, why not, I like to talk about feelings with my boyfriend ;D . I would tell him the things in life even before things .In fact, I do mind people who care about how I look at me.

A week's vacation, I go out for fun. I hope I spend the holidays would not be so simple, I want to test it! Bored how ?

I did not inspiration, I feel depressed.
I want to update my blog every day, but I cannot.

here stop .

No comments:

Post a Comment