Monday, September 06, 2010

2392010

Soon had in September, are you ready? I feel very scared nervous, because my birthday is about to to. A two-week holiday, vacation after the exam. Depressed

MONEY I N Y ! D:

2 September 2010 *Tuesday

with my sis Go Sunway shopping .

Night working.





























3 September 2010 *Friday

wake up at morning 10++ First time no go school so early wake up -.-
because want go stupid skul take my N95 !! I'am be late go take tat BABI let out le !!! SWEAT !
Go find my BABE ,then go 101 movie .



















 








































Step Up 3  









I Love this part !!!















:DDDDDD
then finish movie with MOMO & Kelly Lai go watch PIRANHA .



















fucking disgusting ! 

finish moive go gaigai . went eta MCD waiting for wenkit come fetch we go Bukit Jalil SHISHA ! :D OH ~ I Love SHISHA .

then No go working jor -.-
1++ Go AMAZON awhile then Back Home . 

2.00Home sweet Home . 

No comments:

Post a Comment