Friday, July 02, 2010

New life (:

Hey peoples! How's life?
Here's to apologize to those who worried me.
These days a lot of things happen on me, and it is seriously hard for me to accept.
Many babes text me to ask what's going on, don't worry, i am still fine peeps! (:

舊的不去新的不來,
After yesterday, I had already awake. I don't need to keep holding on this relationship. The relationship that without happiness. Once again, Thanks all of  my friends that had cheer me up.


Well, and my Dear. Kelly woon,
She's gonna change school soon. OMG, seriously can't imagine the school life without her.
Kinda kinda sad, can't see her smile, can't see her cute face, i don't think so is used to me. ):
Next time nobody will cheer me up already );
Dear, sorrrry !!!
When the things happen i was not around you, I was seriously regret that i didn't help you at the first time when things happen on you.



02 .7 .2010

At night, I went to mist nite .
We went together with Alex, he's 鬼佬 :P
And so with one gang one friends. To tell the truth, The feeling is not so bad :D enjoy muchie.
Errr. I'm still that bad of drinking beerr. Drunk easily. But yet, i love to drunk :D ♥
Urgh, Gastric again.. Hateee !D:

woho ..
Seee you again, If fate allowed us to meet once more.

Actually this type of life is quite good for me. And yet, I enjoy my single life alot alot. (:
地下情 ? privately couple, still not bad actually :D


I'll stop here. Stay tune peeps, Update sooon! (;

  

No comments:

Post a Comment