Saturday, July 17, 2010

Out Day .

Sorry for my Late update.

14 July 2010 * Wednesday


Night, around 9++ , Mr.wong come fetch me , we went to Hook Lok .
ahaha .miss him lar wei ! :P 
PM Very Hot   ><

After went PJ Yamcha with hr Fren . in fact i so shy?
Yerrrr . he fren say that i am 怕羞女 -.- !
i really is lor xD ! shhhhh ~

Mr.wong Your Shoulder Very Comfort xD !

1.++am home sweet home .<3 (;

15 July 2010 * 





















Today didn't went to skul .
actually i also don't know why i didn't go.
wake up around 9! sorrrrr

Feel so bored at home, den sis wan go out Shopping jor .
so i sms Kelly lai , and asked her wan go for singk not xD
Lucky day ! she also didn't went to school .
after that, around 2pm, Mr.Limz fetch me go 101 ,
Boo! so long didn't out with Kelly lai jor! i miss her so much.
Suipor ! see ngo ji you ni sam geh  :P


6.00pm went 101 , decided to went for movie or pasar malam?
i choose pasar malam for my last decision . movie next time lar . xD
we buy same T-shirt , 49.90 D: !

8++ wenkit fetch us to pasar malam .
I wan eat 臭豆腐 ! Sold out jor arhhhhhhhh ! );
Fucking ! Pm really hot geh -.- 
beh tahan !!! ><

I like him care me face .really cutie ! ahaha  :P !
maybe long time not feel this feeling
this feel Like the first time Love someone

ehhhhhh..

11++ home sweet home . (;

now wan 6am . just now back home .
damn miss my room . D;
Update later point .Tired lar weii );
Good morning . My dear readers xD !




No comments:

Post a Comment