Friday, June 04, 2010

Simple Life ;D


Time pass seriously fast. And yea, now was already June. Well, Exam is finally over!! (: 
Today, teacher told me bout i will being stop schooling soon. i might be receive my third letter soon. yea, soon and very soon.  But, i hope to tell the teacher i don't even care about it. Now only you know me? (:  and i just worry about parents napping and they sure scolding me. 
Wanna go to Kuantan for a trip. Yet, Mr Miao don't allow. And he don't have any free time to accompany me there~ ): Disappointed !!
Can't see my Bii already. But she maybe coming Kl ! :D
Nvm, Mr. Miao had already promised to accompany me. But.. Not now ):
And now was already holiday for me. Planning to go accompany my Mr Miao. (:

Seldom blogging with english. Had already used to be using chinese :D
My english was damn poor. gosh forgive me and i were trying my best to improve .
Normally Evelyn dear will help me up :D

Recently, got a crazy women, I pity her yarh. xD
Lazy to crap bout her and it was wasting my time yet energy. 
Won't mind and won't care bout wad she saying. Deih, just act as dog barking.
Don't try to hope peoples to respect you if  you trying to be like that.
Don't act to be friendly if you are not at all. Just giving advise. Im still in good mood.
Try to ruin off my mood? you won't, you are not qualified yet. (: 

Thanks to my friends that support me,comfort me not to mind ;)
Friends! I love you!

I will control my emotions ;D




I LOVE DOMO ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment